- Acceptance of stallholders is at the discretion of Kanga Markets.
- Kanga Markets reserve the right to reject applications.
- If your application is not accepted by Kanga Markets, your application fee will be refunded in full.
- Payment must be made in full on application. There is no obligation for Kanga Markets to remind successful stallholders if payment hasn’t been made in the allocated time and failure to make payment or alternate arrangements will result in loss of stall allocation.
- Notification of non-attendance is required.
- Due to the many hours of administration involved for each application, once payment has been made for a stall space or stall spaces, no refund will be given in the event of cancellation by a stallholder.
- In the event of non attendance, no refund or credit will be given.
- No refunds or credits given on discounted stalls.
- Discounted stalls are non transferrable to any other Kanga Markets venue or date.
- Discounted stalls must be booked and paid for by the advertised special end date.
- Stall holder preference will be given to local businesses but not limited to.
- Direct Marketing/Party Plan: Preference will be given to those businesses that have appropriate stock levels on the day of the market.
- In the event that there are several businesses similar in nature, preference will be given to local businesses.
- Stallholders agree to give Kanga Markets permission to use their images, business name and website text for promotional purposes.
- Stall allocation will be at the discretion of Kanga Markets
- Stallholders will be emailed with their allocated space & further details regarding set up & pack up at least one week prior to the market date.
- All indoor stalls are a standard 2 metres x 2 metres unless otherwise stated.
- All outdoor stalls are a standard 3 metres x 3 metres unless otherwise stated.
- All stallholders must supply their own tables, chairs and Gazebos.
- Gazebos must be weighted down using appropriate weights prior to the commencement of trade. By no means shall Pegs be deemed as appropriate weights. Failure to do so may result in the stallholder not being able to erect their gazebo and/or not being able to trade until the issue is rectified to the satisfaction of Kanga Markets.
- Stallholders are responsible for setting up and taking down their own gazebo.
- Product security is the responsibility of the stallholder and Kanga Markets takes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage.
- Kanga Markets takes no responsibility for any natural accidents or injury including but not limited to, insect or animal bites, stings, scratches etc.
- Competitions and/or raffles cannot be run without written approval of Kanga Markets.
- Stallholders must confine their displays and signs within the boundaries of their stall site. Designated walkways must be kept clear at all times.
- Any damages to the venue due to negligence of the stallholder will result in costs being invoiced and paid by the stallholder
- The stallholder agrees to indemnify the event organizers against any and all claims which may occur to all persons and property associated with the stallholder and their business. This includes losses, damages, liability, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever.
- There may be limited stalls available with access to power. An additional $20 will be charged for those requiring power.
- All cords/equipment must be tested and tagged by a licensed electrician. Failure to do this may result in stallholders not being able to trade at the market. Market organiser’s decisions are final and there are no refunds on stalls in this case.
Licenses, Permits & Insurance
- Stallholders selling food and/or drinks must have acquired appropriate licenses and permits prior to trading.
- All stallholders must provide their own public liability insurance to the amount of $10million.
- It is the stallholder’s responsibility to ensure that they have suitable product liability insurance if applicable and that all products on offer meet relevant safety standards.
- All documentation of appropriate insurances, licenses and permits must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org on completion of the application form. Failure to do so may result in forfeit of stall. No refunds will be issued.
Set up & Pack away
- Stalls must be ready to trade 15 minutes before the advertised commencement time of the event.
- All vehicles must vacate the loading area/stallholder area within this time frame.
- It is the stallholder’s responsibility to ensure their vehicles are parked in the allocated parking area.
- Stallholders are not to commence packing up until the advertised end time of the event.
- Vehicles are not permitted to enter the loading area until after the advertised end time of the event.
- Stallholders are responsible for leaving their stall site and surrounds clean and tidy. Please dispose of rubbish in the allocated rubbish bins or take your rubbish with you at the conclusion of the market.
Yanchep Central Shopping Centre Popup Markets
Kanga Markets requires a commitment of a minimum of two weeks (4 days per week)
Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10am-5pm
Stallholders are responsible for setting up and packing their own stall.
In some cases another stallholder may have a similar product on display. This can sometimes be unavoidable.
If there is a complaint from one of the centres permanent tenants about duplication of a product/s, you may be required to remove it.
If you leave early, no refund will be given.
If in the case of illness, you will be required to find a replacement to man your stall.
No refunds given for non attendence
All documentation of appropriate insurances, licenses and permits must be produced to Kanga Markets at the event. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of stall. No refunds will be issued.
Product security is the responsibility of the stallholder and Kanga Markets and the Centre takes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage.
If you are rude or abusive to anyone, you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
If we are directed by the government to discontinue operating the popup markets because of Covid-19 crowd restrictions, stallholders will be given a credit (no refund) to a future market subject to stall availability.
In the event of the markets being cancelled by Kanga Markets or the venue, stall holders will be contacted via Email and stallholders are entitled to a credit (no refund) to transfer to another Kanga Market date based on stall availability.
- Kanga Markets takes no responsibility for weather conditions. Please come prepared for all weather conditions.
- Kanga Markets reserve the right to cancel the event up to 24 hours prior to the commencement of the event.
- Event cancellation may be on the grounds of but not limited to.
- Insufficient stalls booked for the event.
- On the grounds of safety.
- In the event of a market being cancelled by Kanga Markets or the venue, stall holders will be contacted via Email and stallholders are entitled to a credit (no refund) to transfer to another Kanga Market date based on stall availability.
- If we are directed by the government to discontinue operating a market/s because of Covid-19 crowd restrictions, stallholders will be given a credit (no refund) to a future market subject to stall availability.
- Event cancellation may be on the grounds of but not limited to.